2011-08-04

Ooooh

I might have figured it out. I might not have figured it out. I hypothesize that yahoo closes out time slots when x number of leagues have scheduled drafts for that time period. That way it doesn't clog the yahoo works. I might be a genius. I might not be a genius. I would think that information is made public by yahoo...somewhere I have not clicked the correct button to take me there.

Tonight it let me have Sunday August 14th at 10pm. It was that or 2:30pm, which does not work schedule wise. Monday the 15th was locked up for all time periods when I looked. I have shit of my own to do Tuesday night the 16th. It has to be before the 17th to avoid a whole 'nother different scheduling conflict.

So...Sunday August 14th at 10pm is where it is set right now.

Does that work for everyone?


2 comments:

Lusaka Macaques said...

good here

Murderface said...

Gah, no. Sorry to speak up at the 11th hour. Any date after the 24th will be a million times better for me.