2011-08-02

Things

Sorry to have taken a short hiatus from weighing in on things. I have been on the road a lot lately. I have no further serious issues with the scoring settings as they stand for this year. I don't mind going to the franchise model as I am intrigued by the idea of being able to trade draft picks. Not into the idea of having divisions as I think it is more fun for everyone to play everyone throughout the regular season. Definitely not into the keeper league thing. The first couple of seasons I played FF was in a keeper league and it kinda sucked. And lastly, can we please please draft prior to August 25th? Sorry I did not say so a few days ago but as I said I have been on the move and I thought we were already locked in on Saturday the 20th. I will be out of the country 8/25 - 9/5 with no way to participate in the draft and I really do not want to auto-draft.

Gerald R. Ford

No comments: